Review on Effects of Continuous Support, New Cochrane Review
through the Maternity Center Association, July 2003.
to Mothers II: Report of the Second National U.S. Survey of Women's
Childbearing Experiences, Childbirth Connection, 2006.
Support for Women During Childbirth: Does the Presence of a Labor-Support
Person Affect Maternal-Child Outcomes?, American Family Physician,
October 1, 2002 .
in, Canadian Medical Association Journal, September 17, 2002
of Women in U.S. Hospitals, 2000, Agency for Healthcare Research
and Quality, October 2002.
- The Thinking Woman’s Guide to a Better Birth, Henci Goer.
- Gentle Birth Choices, Barbara Harper and Suzanne Arms
- The Ultimate Breastfeeding Book of Answers, Dr. Jack Newman.
- The Birth Partner: Everything You Need to Know to Help a Woman Through Childbirth, Second edition, Penny Simkin.
- The Breastfeeding Answer Book, Nancy Mohrbacher.
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn, Revised and Updated, The Complete Guide, Penny Simkin.
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth, Ina May Gaskin.
- Back Labor No More!! What Every Woman Should Know Before Labor, Janie McCoy King.
- The Birth Book: Everything You Need to Know to Have a Safe and Satisfying Birth, Martha Sears, William Sears.
Please note: The above item requires the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader which can be downloaded from the Adobe web site.
Birth is Beautiful Brochure in PDF format
Birth is Beautiful Hynobabies Brochure in PDF format
Birth is Beautiful Postpartum Doula Brochure in PDF format